Listening to your needs and carrying you through the sales process quickly, stress-free, with superior service. – The Ryan Hicks Team
What’s the difference between a house and a home?
A home not only checks off every box on your ‘wants and needs’ list, but it’s also located in the perfect community that your whole family will love. As a REALTOR® with over 20 years of experience, I understand the importance of finding the perfect home for your family. That’s why I take a consulting approach to real estate. So I can guide, advise and provide you with the necessary leverage and tools for a successful transaction and a happy, satisfying close.
What’s the difference between a real estate agent and a Realtor?
In order to become a Realtor, an agent needs to be a member of the National Association of Realtors®. As a member, a person subscribes to the standards of the association and its code of ethics. Essentially, the NAR holds agents to a higher standard. Membership with NAR also comes with access to real estate market data and transaction management services, among other benefits. Not all agents are Realtors®. Ensure that yours is!
Do I pay a fee for buyer representation?
No. Both the buyer and seller agents are compensated from the seller’s proceeds.
Simplifying the Process
When you work with Ryan and his team of professionals, you can rest easy knowing the following will be handled in a simplified process:
- Lender connections
- Discussion of your goals and home criteria
- Virtual and in-person property searches
- Property research prior to offer submission
- Offer submission and negotiations
- Opening of title and ongoing title communication
- Inspector connections and scheduling
- Attendance with you at inspections
- Repair negotiations
- Ensuring compliance with any time-sensitive dates in the contract
- Ordering of appraisal and survey
- Ongoing lender communication
- Title commitment review
- Settlement statement review
- Final walk-thru
- Vendor connections for utilities, insurance, home warranty and more
- Attend closing
- Ongoing availability after closing
You will also be guided through the Steps in the Home Buying Process. Ryan will be present from beginning to end.
“Ryan Hicks has represented us in past real estate transactions, and very recently in the purchase of our new home. Ryan’s knowledge of the market, professionalism, patience, prompt response to our questions and written communications, and his sharp focus on our best interest when redacting documents and conditions, allowed for a smooth and successful completion of our home search and purchase. We were very well represented and are highly satisfied with the purchase of our new home. We would not hesitate one minute in recommending Ryan to our family and to our friends.” J. and B. Rodriguez (buyer)
View more testimonials
Don’t miss our eNewsletter!
Our past and future clients love to keep updated on the real estate market and to receive tips and tricks for around the home. So we’ve custom-built our eNewsletter to satisfy their craving for knowledge.
Inside you will find:
- Mortgage rates;
- The latest in real estate market news;
- Tips, tricks and advice for buying, selling or maintaining your home;
- New listing of the week;
- Links to other valuable resources.
Subscribe for FREE! You may easily unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!