As the temperature rises, so do our energy bills.
Don’t want to deal with sky-high A/C costs this summer? Here’s how to cut back:
- Buy a smart thermostat. These help you pre-program temperatures and save on energy when you’re not in the home.
- Block air leaks. If air is getting out around your windows, doors or attic, it means higher A/C usage (and higher energy bills).
- Clean your A/C system. Clear away debris from the unit, dust off intake vents and replace your filters regularly.
Have quality drapes and blinds in place, too. This will keep sunlight from heating up your home, increasing your need for A/C.
Don’t miss our eNewsletter!
Our past and future clients love to keep updated on the real estate market and to receive tips and tricks for around the home. So we’ve custom-built our eNewsletter to satisfy their craving for knowledge.
Inside you will find:
- Mortgage rates;
- The latest in real estate market news;
- Tips, tricks and advice for buying, selling or maintaining your home;
- New listing of the week;
- Links to other valuable resources.
Subscribe for FREE! You may easily unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!