Want to make sure your home sells quickly and at a great price? Here are a few things you can do to increase your chances:
- De-clutter and de-personalize. Getting rid of personal items can help buyers better envision themselves in the home.
- Invest in your curb appeal. Re-paint the door, add a few potted plants, and upgrade your mailbox and address numbers.
- Add a fresh coat of paint. Paint over bold and bright wall colors with a simple white or eggshell. It looks cleaner and offers more possibility.
The right arrangement and decor can give your property a competitive edge. Contact Ryan for a FREE in home consultation on how to prep your home to sell quickly and for top dollar.
Don’t miss our eNewsletter!
Our past and future clients love to keep updated on the real estate market and to receive tips and tricks for around the home. So we’ve custom-built our eNewsletter to satisfy their craving for knowledge.
Inside you will find:
- Mortgage rates;
- The latest in real estate market news;
- Tips, tricks and advice for buying, selling or maintaining your home;
- New listing of the week;
- Links to other valuable resources.
Subscribe for FREE! You may easily unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!