Understanding Your Needs & Goals
The loss of a loved one is never easy. Coping with their absence can be a tough grieving process. On top of that, ensuring your loved one's final wishes are granted ultimately become a necessary task, all while protecting the bonds of your family. However, while administering the estate can seem intimidating, having an experienced team on your side who understand what you are going through can ease the stress during this difficult time.
Ryan has devoted his time and efforts to serve those going through the loss of a loved who need to sell their property and other assets. His compassion and patience allows his clients to move forward at their own pace. His experience and market knowledge creates a smooth transaction from beginning to end. And his team of probate specialists ensures that every aspect of your needs are taken care of - all in one place.
We Understand That...
- This is an emotional time for you and your family, therefore your are seeking compassion and patience along with results;
- There are often siblings or other family members that may be involved;
- You will have maintenance and other ongoing expenses to deal with, so time is of the essence;
- You may need to sell your loved one's personal belongings before selling their home, so you will likely need help with an estate sale;
- Every estate's situation is different and you may want to discuss other options for selling.
Understanding the probate process as well as your current position as executor/executrix is vital towards a successful transaction. Ryan has over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry and wants to make your experience a pleasant one.
Contact Ryan to get started.
Your Probate Team Includes:
- Ryan Hicks - as your Listing Agent
- Hand-selected Title Escrow Officers with years of probate experience
- Your Probate and Estate Attorney, which we work directly with
- Estate Sale Services - to sell any personal belongings left in the home
- Contractors - to prepare the property for sale
- Investors - only if you prefer to sell as-is and at a discount for a quicker sale
There for Every Move You Make - Since 1996
RE/MAX Westside, Realtors