Not every showing will turn out to be “the one.”
Want to make sure you don’t make an offer on a dud property? Watch for these red flags:
- Signs of poor care/maintenance. If there are obvious signs of poor maintenance, you can bet there are deeper, less visible ones, too.
- Strange smells or odors. These can indicate pets, rotting food, mold or mildew (some of which can be dangerous!)
- Bad neighbors. Trash on the yard next door? Cars all over the street? These all point to potentially bad neighbors.
Make sure to bring an agent along with you. They’ll make sure no red flags go unnoticed.
Don’t miss our eNewsletter!
Our past and future clients love to keep updated on the real estate market and to receive tips and tricks for around the home. So we’ve custom-built our eNewsletter to satisfy their craving for knowledge.
Inside you will find:
- Mortgage rates;
- The latest in real estate market news;
- Tips, tricks and advice for buying, selling or maintaining your home;
- New listing of the week;
- Links to other valuable resources.
Subscribe for FREE! You may easily unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!