It’s home-buying’s busiest season of the year, and today’s buyers are more discerning than ever.
What are 2020 home buyers on the hunt for?
- Large, open kitchens with islands and bar seating
- Classic, easy-to-clean wood and laminate flooring
- Durable quartz and marble countertops
- Spacious closets and plenty of storage space
- Stainless steel or all black appliances
- White, grey or light-colored cabinetry
- Cover front and back patios, decks and other outdoor areas for entertaining
Many of these items make for easy, affordable DIY projects. If you’re considering putting your home on the market, you might think about a quick renovation or two to add value before listing the property.
Don’t miss our eNewsletter!
Our past and future clients love to keep updated on the real estate market and to receive tips and tricks for around the home. So we’ve custom-built our eNewsletter to satisfy their craving for knowledge.
Inside you will find:
- Mortgage rates;
- The latest in real estate market news;
- Tips, tricks and advice for buying, selling or maintaining your home;
- New listing of the week;
- Links to other valuable resources.
Subscribe for FREE! You may easily unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!