The season for pool parties, block parties and friendly barbecues is here.
Are you planning a fun summer BBQ or get-together this year? Here’s how to make it a great one:
- Keep it cool. Stock up on fans, fill up coolers with cold drinks, and crank up the A/C. Clean the pool if you have one.
- Prep for bugs. Bugs can kill a party’s vibe instantly. Invest in bug zappers, citronella candles and a few cans of bug spray.
- Have options. Burgers and hot dogs are always a solid choice, but make sure to have a few options for vegetarians, vegans and kiddos, too.
Cheers to a great party!
Don’t miss our eNewsletter!
Our past and future clients love to keep updated on the real estate market and to receive tips and tricks for around the home. So we’ve custom-built our eNewsletter to satisfy their craving for knowledge.
Inside you will find:
- Mortgage rates;
- The latest in real estate market news;
- Tips, tricks and advice for buying, selling or maintaining your home;
- New listing of the week;
- Links to other valuable resources.
Subscribe for FREE! You may easily unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!