Museums and restaurants may be closed and concert tours and events may be on hold, but there’s one thing that isn’t cancelled: date night! Get creative and make the most of all this time spent at home with these fun and romantic at-home date ideas, including virtual tours, homemade meals, and takeout provisions from your favorite restaurant or winery.
For your next scheduled date night, try out one (or several!) of these quarantine-friendly date ideas, whether you are just getting to know someone or you’ve been dating your spouse for decades.
At-Home Date Ideas:
- Visit a museum virtually with Google Arts & Culture
- Make your own fancy charcuterie board
- Have a competitive board game or relaxing puzzle night
- Host a virtual double date with another couple
- Become mixologists and try a new cocktail recipe
- Have a jam session while listening to an online concert series
- Get your sweat on during a digital workout class (many gyms are offering these for free online and on YouTube!)
- See a Broadway show with Broadway HD
- Have an at-home spa treatment night complete with face masks, pedicures and hot tea
- Explore a national park with Google Earth
- Order dinner to go from your favorite restaurant
- Order beer or wine from a local business and create your own “tasting” experience
- Make a craft or paint together
- Create an own at-home scavenger hunt for your significant other to complete
- Have a picnic in the backyard
- Sing karaoke with the Smule app
- Have a two-person dance party (or sign up for online dance lessons!)
- Bake cookies or your favorite dessert
- Write encouraging messages for your neighbors in sidewalk chalk
- Create a funny Tik Tok video
- Make a fort in the living room
- Make a list of your favorite movies and have a binge-watching party with homemade popcorn (bonus points if you do this in your fort!)
Happy Date Night!
There’s always a reason to celebrate love — whether it’s a birthday, anniversary or just another Friday night.
Don’t miss our eNewsletter!
Our past and future clients love to keep updated on the real estate market and to receive tips and tricks for around the home. So we’ve custom-built our eNewsletter to satisfy their craving for knowledge.
Inside you will find:
- Mortgage rates;
- The latest in real estate market news;
- Tips, tricks and advice for buying, selling or maintaining your home;
- New listing of the week;
- Links to other valuable resources.
Subscribe for FREE! You may easily unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!